From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: status of Unit Tests ?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:28:49 GMT
As of last night, my test runs are much better: 3 failures and 2 errors:

PageRenamerTest (2 errors):
     testBug85_case3: out of memory
     testBug85_case4: out of memory

ReferringPagesPluginTest (1 failure):
     testMaxReferences  expected:<5> but was:<7>

MassiveRepositoryTest (1 failure):
     testMassiveRepository1 - Right number of pages expected:<1000>
but was:<1001>

MailUtilTest (1 failure):
     testSendMail: Could not send mail: Could not connect to SMTP
host: 127.0.0.1, port: 25

On MailUtilTest, this is failing because I haven't set up my localhost
mail relay. That's because I am lazy. So really, it's probably like 2
failures and 2 errors.

In the test results you posted, 18 of the 25 errors seem to be related
to this:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.Calendar.setTime(Calendar.java:1032)
at java.text.SimpleDateFormat.format(SimpleDateFormat.java:785)
at java.text.SimpleDateFormat.format(SimpleDateFormat.java:778)
at java.text.DateFormat.format(DateFormat.java:314)
at
com
.ecyrd
.jspwiki.auth.authorize.XMLGroupDatabase.saveDOM(XMLGroupDatabase.java:
429)

As far as I know, this code has been pretty stable for a while. I
don't know why it would be giving you trouble, but not me. Could you
file a bug report on this?

I see other errors related to the RCS file system -- I'm not having
those, either.

Andrew