From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: What happened to TitleBlock.jsp?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:45:41 GMT
Dirk Frederickx wrote:
> There is no TitleBlock.jsp
> Better try to create wiki-page TitleBox - it will appear above the
> header if present.

Hi Dirk,

Yes, I understand that it's gone, but a wiki page is not a reasonable
replacement given that it's impossible to do a lot of things in wiki
text that can be done (and I was doing) in a JSP. TitleBlock.jsp was
part of the CVS, I just don't understand why it was removed. It wasn't
complicated but permitted a significant ability to do header customi-
sation that can't be replaced via CSS.

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record