From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject What happened to TitleBlock.jsp?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:30:10 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering why my layouts are now broken upon installing the
latest version. I thought we'd incorporated the TitleBlock.jsp into
the design but I don't see it in CVS. There is value in having that
as a separate JSP since it permitted users to replace it en toto
with custom title block content. In the earlier designs it was
hidden by default, and when displayed permitted a single block to
cover the top of a wiki page, a common graphical design on web sites.

I don't recall any discussions about its removal. What happened?

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record