From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: Fear of the Unknown [Was: Resolved: (JSPWIKI-156) Allow customisation of CommandResolver]
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 00:08:11 GMT
Andrew Jaquith wrote:
> Murray,
>
> Re: Stripes. My early builds aren't particularly beastly. :)  There are
> some things about the fact that ActionBeans merely *exist* that do force
> some additional issues, though, like for instance, do we turn
> WikiContext into an interface? (Answer: probably yes...) But this has
> nothing to do with Stripes per se.
>
> In a nutshell, [...]

Andrew,

Thanks! that's exactly what I was looking for. Will read over after
a break here and look forward to seeing the JSPWiki-related code
(which as you say will make things a lot clearer in context).

I do think making WikiContext an interface almost a non-issue, would
almost be in favour of doing that yesterday...

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record