From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: status of Unit Tests ?
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:28:09 GMT
the MailUtilTest was solved by changing the hostname of my laptop (
InetAddress.getLocalHost().getHostName() didn't resolve).
ReferringPagesPlugin now works (I attached a new patch to JSPWiki-100 for
that).
I keep getting two errors, the MassiveRepositoryTest and the
WikiEngine.testSpacedNames1(), I can't explain why

Andrew, thanks for fixing the [user|group]database.xml.tmpl

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,