From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject status of Unit Tests ?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:06:57 GMT
Hi all,

the last few weeks I have been running the ant tests task a couple of times,
and I noticed that there are quite a few failures (5) and errors (29).
(For details see : http://www.computerhok.nl/tmp/junit-noframes.html )

So I have a few questions :
1. Are the unit tests actively maintained ?
2. Are there instructions available specifically for running JSPWiki Unit
tests ? (Setting up the environment, now I just cd to ./workspace/JSPWiki
and run "ant tests") ?
3. Should we ignore (some of) these errors (I personally think we shouldn't)
?
4. Is there a specific reason for running JSPWiki with log4j DEBUG level
(file ./etc/jspwiki.properties), this creates a 10 MB logfile for every test
run.
5. Any other comments....

Just as an excercies for myself I fixed the
ReferrringPagesPlugin.testMaxReferences(), should I open an issue for these
(with patches) ?

regards,
Harry

--