From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: package names (was Re: PLEASE READ: package names, trademarks and legal advice)
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:10:53 GMT
just my humble opinion,

assuming that "may take a while" could be somewhere between months and
years, I would opt for a 2 step changeplan.
First change the package names with 2.8, and do the 3.0 upgrade separately
afterwards.

My feeling is that combining them together would make debugging more
difficult, and take us even more time.

regards,
Harry