From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Fear of the Unknown [Was: Resolved: (JSPWIKI-156) Allow customisation of CommandResolver]
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 00:06:29 GMT
> I've honestly got a very full plate already. But as apparently the
> resident Luddite, I've not found that much use for Java annotations
> yet
> either.

You cannot resist the inexorable march of Java 5!! Submit!!

:)

Annotations, when done *right*, are unbelievably helpful. And in
Stripes, they are done very well indeed. Once you get the hang of it
(and it won't take very long) AND we have the basic underpinnings
stable in JSPWiki, your UI development time is going to fall by 80%.
I'm dead serious about that.