From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSP Wiki - CSS consultant needed
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:46:37 GMT
If you just add following stuff to skins/<your-skin>/skin.js , that
might just do the trick.

dirk

/**
 ** Skin javascript extensions
 **
 **/

if( RoundedCorners )
{
  var r = RoundedCorners;
  r.register( "#header",    ['yyyy', 'transparent', 'blue' ] );
  r.register( "#footer",    ['yyyy', 'transparent', 'blue' ] );
}