From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki styles not all working?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 09:22:43 GMT
Janne,

Actually, some of the javascript needs to be able to compose the url
based some prefix and a pagename. (eg. category style)

I made some adjustment  to 'calculate' the url based on a dummy url
(rendered according to the configured url scheme in the
commonheader.jsp)  Apparently that dummy url seems not to match
anymore. (this was ok previously)

dirk