From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: status of Unit Tests ?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:37:53 GMT
So, it looks like we've all got some variations in our respective
setups that are different tests to fail! How annoying.

Janne, as for Eclipse: in your Run... setup for the JSPWiki JUnit
tests, make sure you pass these VM arguments:

-Djava.security.auth.login.config==${project_loc}/etc/jspwiki.jaas -
Djspwiki.tests.auth=true

Then, all of the testStaticPermissions tests should run. As for
XMLUserDatabaseTest, I've found sometimes that the userdatabase.xml
database isn't always "pristine" at the start of the tests, and it
needs to be refreshed with a clean copy. The Ant tests-init target
does this automatically, but Eclipse doesn't....

Andrew