From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Fwd: jspwiki_module.xml
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 18:20:06 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm asking again, because I got no answers and it's the only thing
that keeps me from uploading the EmoticonsFilter for 2.6.

Especially Janne (you told me about the jspwiki_module.xml in another
mail): where's the problem or mistake?
Maybe the jspwiki_module.xml doesn't apply to filters?

Regards,
 Florian

======================== original text ===================
Hi all,

I've just tried to use jspwiki_module.xml with the EmoticonsFilter.
Here's what I've done:

I've placed a jspwiki_module.xml into the /ini directory in the jar
file with the following content:
---
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<modules>
        <plugin class="org.stringfellow.jspwiki.emoticons.EmoticonsFilter">
                <minVersion>2.7</minVersion>
        </plugin>
</modules>
---

However, JSPWiki 2.6.0 still applies the Filter. Anybody knows where's
the mistake?

Regards,
 Florian