From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: 2.6.1-cvs-8
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:54:42 GMT
Hi there,

sounds very fine!

One more thing about the l10n: There's one key,
group.areyousugroup.areyousure, which is in the default_de and
default_fi properties at the moment, but not in the
default.properties. I guess it's an old copy&paste error with
groups.areyousure... But I'm not sure ;-)

Regards,
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 19.01.2008 um 18:41: