From "Dave Wolf" <dave.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch procedures
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 04:03:28 GMT
Hi Murray,

If you're using Eclipse and have JSPWiki project checked out from CVS you
can create a patch quite easily...

1) Right-click on the project
2) Select Team->Create Patch...
3) Provide a name for the patch file.
4) Select the files / lines to be included in the patch.
5) Create the patch file and upload to the appropriate JIRA issue.

hope this helps,

Dave

--
Dave Wolf
H: 303-377-9537

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.