From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Web unit tests: 1 out of 5 scenarios looking good!
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:48:08 GMT
Dirk, I took a look at what you did with Selenium. Looks like you
patched two of the Selenium-Core files in very minor ways: scripts/
selenium-browserbot.js and scripts/core/scripts/htmlutils.js.

As it happens, there's a jar version of the Selenium server that
includes the Selenium core that you uploaded into the JSPWiki tree.
I've patched that JAR file in my own builds, and will check it in
soon. What that means is that we won't need to keep the whole Selenium
core directory in the JSPWiki tree (we don't want to anyway) -- just
the jar file. In the next batch of checkins from me, I'll remove the
selenium directory structure and replace it with the selenium-server
jar, in the lib directory. I'll also add the Ant script mods to launch
and run the tests, and re-base the tests so that they run against the
test webapps.

In the meantime, if you've got additional HTML Selenium tests (tests/
selenium-tests), just keep checking them in. :)

Andrew