From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: It's been a week - is 2.6.0 ready?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:34:44 GMT
Hi Janne,

Yup, I've verified it's on the public key server now.

On Dec 19, 2007, at 12:41 PM, Janne Jalkanen wrote:

> Well, *now* it should be there.
>
> Unfortunately it's not signed by anyone right now.  Gotta go to a
> keysigning party someday, unless someone is willing to do the pgp
> check based on a phone/skype call...

It's not really necessary for the key to be signed, since JSPWiki is
still in incubation. So there's time to get to a key-signing party,
or to arrange one on your own. ;-)

Signing someone's key is supposed to mean that you know the person in
reality and not just in the ether-stream. Are there any other real
people close enough to you to verify each other's identity and sign
each other's keys? Are you planning on attending ApacheCon in
Amsterdam next year?

Craig

>>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
>>> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!