From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject CVS to SVN conversion
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2007 15:50:18 GMT
Hi, esteemed infrastructure!

We would like to move the entire CVS repository of the JSPWiki
project to the Incubator SVN as a part of our incubation process.  I
can run cvs2svn script to make sure the entire version history,
branches and tags are converted, but I don't know how to get that
then added to the incubator SVN.  I can, however, e.g. upload the SVN
dump file to e.g. people.apache.org, if there was someone who would
be willing to then load that dump to the SVN repo.

Is this a practical way forward, or do you have some other preferred
method of doing this?

/Janne