From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Patch procedures
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 03:19:08 GMT
Hi,

I suppose it might be time for me to get with the programme. I've been
swamped with my own stuff for a long time now but rather than sending
a patch to the list I'm guessing it'd be preferred that I do it the
Apache Way, which unfortunately I have never tried to do, nor have I
managed to keep track of any emails that were sent through over the
past few months outlining how this works.

I've got a relatively benign patch that could serve as a trial run,
changing from the current void to a boolean return on

    public static synchronized void addWikiEventListener(
             Object client, int type, WikiEventListener listener )

in com.ecyrd.jspwiki.event.WikiEventUtils. Turns out I actually need
that returned value and it's easy to derive.

Is there some handy documentation or help on how I would submit a
patch?

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record