From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: work on xml-rpc?
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 04:14:33 GMT
Quoting Fabian Haupt <kazamatzuri@submerged-intelligence.de>:
> Murray,
>
> thanks for your reply. Our work with the XML-RPC interface has just
> begun, so I'm quite sure there will be a lote more coding.
>
> I've just had a quick look at your plugin and its functionality. You are
> actually some steps ahead of me ;) I was just using the basic
> functionality of the XML-RPC interface and lacked some methods which I
> implemented.

Hi Fabian,

Well, I've been looking into various possible ways of implementing a
WikiFarm or WikiHive idea, with content and structure synchronization
happening via XML-RPC. I'd like to be able to use some of the newer
features in the current API so I'll be an advocate for and likely
implementor of the new XML-RPC code when the time is ripe. I'm relying
on Janne to fire the starting pistol at some point.

> As I've just started digging into the JSPWiki codebase I'm not yet
> familiar with most of it. But as my knowledge of the codebase increases,
> I'd be happy to contribute whatever of my code is/becomes usable.

That'd be great. Happy if you kept me in the loop...

Murray

Murray Altheim <murray06@altheim.com>                              ===  = =

        In the evening
        The rice leaves in the garden
        Rustle in the autumn wind
        That blows through my reed hut.  -- Minamoto no Tsunenobu