From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki 2.6.0-rc1
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 06:23:49 GMT
> It would be good if you uploaded it to a public key server and
> planned to have it signed by other Apache folks. See http://
> wiki.apache.org/jdo/KeysAtApache for some helpful hints on keys.

It's on keyserver.veridis.org:11371.  If someone wants to sign it
based on the trust that nobody has hacked my website, feel free to do
so and send me the mail.  If you want to give me a phonecall to check
the signature, let me know by email; or if you happen to be in
southern Finland, let me know as well.  My old key had a bunch of
signatures, but the new one has none so far (and I can't sign it with
my old key, as I don't have binaries for PGP anymore).

/Janne