From "Dave Wolf" <dave.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to change Name in UserPreferences
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:05:04 GMT
Hi,

In attempting to correct an old typo of my Name on jspwiki.org,
(currently running 2.5.152-cvs), I've found that while all of the
other preferences are saved, the Name is not, but it is an editable
field, suggesting that it should be. Clearing preferences has no
effect on this issue.

Either, Name should be turned into a label or the change should be
propogated to the userdatabase.xml as the others.

Otherwise, great work! The Wiki looks great. Love all of the new functionality.

Cheers,

--
Dave Wolf
H: 303-377-9537

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter." --Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.