From "Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez" <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote: 2.6.0 release
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 00:48:44 GMT
Hi!

I've thought another suggestion: what about adding a new js file to handle
custom onload events? ie: the GoogleMaps Plugin needs an initialize()
function when the page has finalized loading. Something similar to
localheader.jsp, but used to handle custom javascript onload events.

Regards,
JP

p.s.: Um, well, after looking into googlemaps api
docs<http://www.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/#Memory_Leaks>,
I'd say what about also adding another .js method to handle body onunload
events?