From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki 2.6.0 release
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:34:54 GMT

According to my understanding, so has nobody else, so all the web
unit tests refer to the old, pre-brushed default template.  So
they're all wrong anyway, and must be completely rewritten.

In addition, once we go to Apache, we need to remove the JWebUnit
ones, due to LGPL.  So I wonder, if there is value to update these
tests just so that we can ditch them almost immediately?

/Janne