From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Vote: 2.6.0 release
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 17:18:09 GMT
Heya!

I've been checking out the current CVS version (even bought Parallels
and installed my zillion-year-old copy of Windows 98 on it to run
IE ;-), and it seems to work pretty okay.

Now, the question is, esteemed co-developers, can we finally release
2.6.0 and call it a stable?  Are there any issues that still need
fixing urgently before a release?  Note that this means real
showstoppers only; small things we can fix in 2.6.1...

The reason why I would like to make a 2.6 release is that it would be
the final LGPL-release and we could start then transferring the
codebase to Apache... finally :-)

/Janne