From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Event and i18n Patches [Was: Vote: 2.6.0 release]
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 19:20:57 GMT
> * the TitleBlock.jsp and JSP/CSS changes to accommodate, with changes
>   as per Dirk's suggestions

These are dirk's domain...

> * the i18n patches that separate the greeting and following message as
>   used by UserBox.jsp (including the changes to the JSP)

Didn't take these in, as the patch wasn't clean - it failed on
everything but English.  Also, they seemed to have loads of other
changes as well, which I wasn't too comfortable with.

> * slight modification/simplification to WikiPageEvent
> * addition of WikiPageRenameEvent (I *thought* this was already in CVS
>   and consider this a really necessary addition, otherwise there's no
>   notification on page name changes)
> * change of private to protected on a method in
> LuceneSearchProvider to
>   permit extension
> * added class info to error message output of ClassUtil

The rest are in.

I'm still wondering though why you don't put these in yourself - you
*do* have commit access to the CVS... ;-)

/Janne