From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: November Incubator Reports
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 20:17:20 GMT
Hi Janne,

Last month's report is checked in to the repository. It's at http://
svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jspwiki/board/2007-10.txt and if
you check it in there, everyone on the project can take a look (and
add to or edit the content).

There's no standard format, just information on key aspects of
incubation: community, code, infrastructure. By the way, folks might
want to know when some code is going to arrive...

Thanks,

Craig