From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: [general] New JSPWiki release... Out of the box Apache based wiki?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 14:57:48 GMT
> I can be one of the volunteers. But I'm not a JSPWiki guru yet...

It's really not that different from bundling any webapp.

> As far as I understood you still have not moved your code base to
> Apache svn... Will try to use cvs from behind our proxy.

You can also download the source tarballs directly off the website:

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWikiDownload

We'll do the transfer RSN, promise!

> Do you have some test suite to be sure that the bundle works fine?

Yes, there are webtests (ant webtests), but they are a bit tricky to
get running.  There's a run_webtests.sh shell script which *should*
get you going.  Be warned though: I'm not quite sure whether it's
updated to the latest changes in the default template.  Dirk might
know more.  I know Juanpablo was working on some JMeter-based test
scripts, but I don't know the current status of those.

/Janne