From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Event and i18n Patches [Was: Vote: 2.6.0 release]
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 20:00:19 GMT

Sounds like a good policy to me.  It also means that patches don't
disappear in the email inboxes - which often tends to happen.

As an example, the TitleBlock should probably be a separate patch,
and also the i18n change (as it impacts much more than just a simple
file), as well as the WikiRenamePageEvent.  The other stuff should go
in right away, IMHO.

And separate patches, please.  I really hate it when a patch has
multiple functionalities...

*sigh*

Too bad we don't have Git or Mercurial.  It would be so much easier
to manage branches than with SVN...

/Janne