From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki 2.6.0 release
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:28:46 GMT
I need to check the web unit tests (both the JWebunit ones, and the
JMeter ones). Unfortunately the last time I tried doing it, the
JWebunit tests failed all over the place -- which didn't give me lots
of confidence. Those tests are minimal guarantees that adding pages,
logging in, cookie assertions, group permissions and memberships, etc.
actually work as advertised.

-1 until our legacy web unit tests run successfully (which they might
already). Dirk and Janne, please advise if my impressions are
mistaken. (I've not touched the JWebunit code in the last several
months...)

Andrew