From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Vote: 2.6.0 release
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 10:09:07 GMT

Just went through the issues list, and it seems that we have two
things which are serious enough to warrant a fix:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/
field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310732&fixfor=12312828

One is an IE bug, and one is a JavaMail configuration issue (which is
simply not working).  These are currently assigned to Dirk and
Andrew, respectively.  Then we need to document all the differences
between 2.4 and 2.6 to the documentation wiki... Any volunteers for
that?

/Janne