From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki 2.6.0 release
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:33:26 GMT
Andrew Jaquith wrote:
> I need to check the web unit tests (both the JWebunit ones, and the
> JMeter ones). Unfortunately the last time I tried doing it, the JWebunit
> tests failed all over the place -- which didn't give me lots of
> confidence. Those tests are minimal guarantees that adding pages,
> logging in, cookie assertions, group permissions and memberships, etc.
> actually work as advertised.
>
> -1 until our legacy web unit tests run successfully (which they might
> already). Dirk and Janne, please advise if my impressions are mistaken.
> (I've not touched the JWebunit code in the last several months...)
>
> Andrew

And just a clarification for what I'm planning: I haven't checked to
see if embedded works okay, plus if the events are sent for the
various functions they're supposed to, including the new page rename
event. Yes, there should be unit tests for these, but my own software
does a lot of this testing (it either works or it doesn't)... *sigh*
  ...just trying to keep up with several projects at this point.

Hopefully either later today or early tomorrow morning.

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record