From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: Vote: 2.6.0 release
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 01:24:47 GMT
Janne,

I know it's by no means a show stopper but I'd like to add the template
feature I've sent in a patch for before, i.e., the optional use of a
title block. This involves an addition of the TitleBlock.jsp, modifying
Header.jsp to include it, and a change to jspwiki.css to hide it by
default.

I think this would facilitate development of templates that use a title
block area (which includes about 90% of mine). I can send in a patch if
you're willing.

Cheers,

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record