From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote: 2.6.0 release
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 21:29:02 GMT
Murray,

Sound like a good idea. Similar to CopyrightNotice in the footer, we
could add a title box in the header.

I would prefer not to put any predefined format or contents in it
(like suggested in your previous patch) but only show  that content
when the page exists.
So, a new block could be added to the header:

Any votes for this ?

dirk