From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki 2.6.0 release
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 02:45:02 GMT
All -- got Selenium running in an automated way via Ant. Works just
dandy. Checking to see how much work it will take to port everything
in one shot from JWebunit to Selenium. Because it can run with JUnit
like Selenium, it shouldn't be too hard -- change some classes and
methods, etc.

While I'm at it, I'm also correcting as many of the JWebunit tests as
I can... more news later.

Andrew