From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Assigning issues in JIRA?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:36:28 GMT
Hi Janne,

On Oct 22, 2007, at 8:13 AM, Janne Jalkanen wrote:

>> Juan Pablo, Dirk, Murray, and Andrew all have accounts and should
>> be able to access their Apache logins and the svn repo.
>
> OK, so I'll add them as committers as well.

To the JIRA project.

>> The FAX copy is sufficient. The ICLA has been recorded. Have you
>> tried to log in or access the svn repo yet?
>
> Yup.  I put in a README, NOTICE and LICENSE files already, but
> nothing else yet.

Yes, I saw that.

> Do we now need Software Grants from all the people who ever did
> anything or JSPWiki, or ICLAs?  Might as well start hunting for
> those...

Good idea. Best would be to get everyone to sign an ICLA to cover
their present and future contributions. That was one of the
discussion topics before the vote to invite JSPWiki to incubation.

Perhaps you can recap the status of the code. Was most of the code
written by a small number of people? Were there a large number of
substantial contributors at some point? Either a Software Grant or an
ICLA would be appropriate once we understand the nature of the
contributions.

Craig

> /Janne

Craig Russell