From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Assigning issues in JIRA?
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:55:12 GMT
Hi Janne,

I went into jira and added you to the JSPWiki project roles of
committer (also contributor and PMC) so you should now be able to
assign issues.

All of the current committers should have their permissions changed
as well... As jira administrator you should be able to do this (go to
the Project Role Browser).

Craig