From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject patch on jspwiki.css
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:40:08 GMT
Included is a patch on jspwiki.css to swap the PNG files used as
prepended images on warnings and errors. We've currently (as seen
on jspwiki.org) got warnings with error.png (the red stop sign)
and errors with exclamation.png (the amber warning sign).

This also includes a directive to hide .titleblock, which is part
of the other patch I sent that includes addition of a TitleBlock.jsp
to permit templates to have a top-of-page title block (I'm using
that in most of my templates and once things settle down a bit I'll
likely release some kind of distribution of a title block'd template).

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record