From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: Issues register for JSPWiki metadata support?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:18:32 GMT
Janne Jalkanen wrote:
>> I would be happy to take a look, and potentially work on it as well,
>> but for some reason I'm not currently able to get CVS to work, not
>> sure if it's my end or the CVS server is down. I'll try again tomorrow
>> from work.
>
> It should be working, but just in case, I kicked the cvsd...

No change at my end, but it's likely me. I just upgraded to Ubuntu
Gutsy Gibbon (now there's a mouthful) and my laptop started freezing
unpredictably, so I've gone back to Fiesty Fawn. In all the confusion
I think my CVS installation got busted. I'll have to tackle this
tomorrow... but I *am* interested.

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record