From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: OSCache version 2.3.1
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:00:49 GMT
Janne Jalkanen wrote:
>> Understood. If I begin using it in a production-targeted project I'll
>> likely have to use a current version though, so if I were to replace
>> the JSPWiki-supplied jar with a oscache-2.4.1.jar and things work ok,
>> any reason not to replace it in CVS?
>
> We'd still need to look at some edge cases - we are using some
> deprecated APIs, and we'd need to make sure that those APIs still exist
> and work as advertised...

Do these show up when building using ant with the deprecation switch
turned on? Otherwise, if you were to identify the deprecated APIs I'd
look into this. Seems like the kind of housekeeping that would be good
going into Apache, like *eventually* upgrading the XML-RPC code. *sigh*

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record