From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: Issues register for JSPWiki metadata support?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:42:02 GMT
> Janne - I haven't had as much time as I'd like to work ok JSPWiki
> lately, but when I am able to pop up for air, where should I commit my
> Stripes build? Pretty much all of the core class work is done,
> although the front-end classes (ActionBeans and JSPs) need work.

There's an ARJ_BRANCH on cvs.jspwiki.org, just waiting for you :-)

One option would of course be to put it on svn.apache.org, but I fear
that that might create a lot of confusion with would-be developers.

The plan currently is to release 2.8, which is essentially a 2.6 with
labels changed to Apache (and minor bugfixes), and then land your
Stripes stuff in the trunk as a basis for 3.0 work.

The question is, do you all think this plan is still valid?

/Janne