From "Fahle, Adrian" <>
Subject TDB to RDF/XML
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 13:57:55 GMT
Hi all,

i have a question regarding to Joseki + TDB.

I created an ontology with multiple namespaces in protégé and exported them to multiple
RDF/XML files.

Using tdbloader I load my data into the store. Everything works fine so far!

But now I want to update my data using the SPARQL/Update Protocol and I tried to figure out,
if its possible to write the updated TDB-datastore back to RDF/XML files for further editing
in protege.

I didn't find any Information on this topic. Does anybody know an solution for my problem?