From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: Graduation (process)
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 19:36:10 GMT
On 29/04/12 20:24, Benson Margulies wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Andy Seaborne<>  wrote:
>> Update:
>> I'm working my way though the graduation process.
>> I've been doing the admin-y bits, slowly as it's about svn and editing files
>> carefully formatted files.
>> I'll ask infra for the resources needed to transfer of svn, mailing list and
>> website.  I'll be asking for some help at that point.
>> Remaining tasks:
>>    agree the new board reporting schedule.
>>    create overall JIRA for project resources
>> Benson, as an ASF member, could you publish the website (specifically the
>> page foundation/index) -- thanks.  It's staged currently.
> Why do you think that I have karma that you don't? In any case, I'm
> just back from a trip and a bit tuned out, so please send me a pointer
> to where to go to trigger the publication and I'll try.

I was told on #asfinfra it needs member karma.  I confess I didn't try
because I'm scary of messing it all up!

Oh well, here goes ... oh look, it's changed!

(should have twigged ... in the graduation steps here are some other
places it says "you may need a member to help" but in fact, I didn't)

Sorry about that,

>>         Andy

View raw message