From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Graduation (process)
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 17:08:03 GMT
I'm working my way though the graduation process.

I've been doing the admin-y bits, slowly as it's about svn and editing
files carefully formatted files.

I'll ask infra for the resources needed to transfer of svn, mailing list
and website.  I'll be asking for some help at that point.

Remaining tasks:
    agree the new board reporting schedule.
    create overall JIRA for project resources

Benson, as an ASF member, could you publish the website (specifically
the page foundation/index) -- thanks.  It's staged currently.

View raw message