From Robert Vesse <>
Subject Re: Graduation (process)
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 18:35:56 GMT
Thanks for pushing forward with this Andy

I am a little swamped with work and the small matter of my wedding coming up two weeks today
so expect me to be out of the loop somewhat for the next few weeks but I will try and help
if I have the time

On Apr 29, 2012, at 10:08 AM, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> Update:
> I'm working my way though the graduation process.
> I've been doing the admin-y bits, slowly as it's about svn and editing files carefully
formatted files.
> I'll ask infra for the resources needed to transfer of svn, mailing list and website.
 I'll be asking for some help at that point.
> Remaining tasks:
>   agree the new board reporting schedule.
>   create overall JIRA for project resources
> Benson, as an ASF member, could you publish the website (specifically the page foundation/index)
-- thanks.  It's staged currently.
> 	Andy

View raw message