From Robert Vesse <>
Subject Re: And next ... graduation
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:15:20 GMT
I took a look over the status page and it looks mostly good, there are a couple of things that
probably need addressing:

1 - Feb 2012 incubating report is not linked on this page, if someone can point me in the
direction of the report I can add the link

2 - The only item not resolved on the To Do list is "Add all active committers in the STATUS
file." - does this just mean the status page in which case we're done or should there be some
STATUS file in the SVN repo - mentors?

On Mar 14, 2012, at 9:21 AM, Robert Vesse wrote:

> I can take 3 - I already made some updates to the status page the other day so it should
be relatively up to date.  I will check the graduation guide and see what if anything is missing/incomplete
on that page
> Rob
> On Mar 12, 2012, at 3:30 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>> We paused while Rob joined ... and now he has.
>> The graduation guide is:
>> and I see the following needing to be done.
>> Do we have volunteers to nudge each of these along?
>> 1/ Agree text of the resolution
>> Graduation text:
>> 2/ decide on the first project chair
>> We probably ought to do this in fairly formal fashion - a nominations phase, then
a vote (it's something to do in-part on private list thing as it's about people, and so something
to do without permanent public archives listing in).
>> 3/ Check we meet the requirements
>> which includes at least on the incubator guide to graduation,
>> and making sure the status page is correct and completed
>> (if there is anything else to be done, I've missed it)
>> 	Andy

View raw message