From Leo Simons <>
Subject Re: And next ... graduation
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 22:09:24 GMT
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Andy Seaborne <> wrote:
>> 2 - The only item not resolved on the To Do list is "Add all active
>> committers in the STATUS file." - does this just mean the status page in
>> which case we're done or should there be some STATUS file in the SVN repo -
>> mentors?
> Yes, I think so.  I did go looking for a STATUS file once and didn't find
> anything.  Re-reading the incubator documentation, and with a punch of salt,
> I pursuaded myself it was the project status page, i.e. jena.xml.

It is.

Once upon a time apache used text files for this stuff, but then
people got all interwebby and made them into xml that got transformed
into html and whatnot. Sure has made the diffs harder to read. If only
someone had finished their subversion-based wiki 7 years ago, we could
have been spared some of this xml....

HTTPD and APR still maintain their status file:

That may just be to show off how old they are.

View raw message