From Ian Dickinson <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r809594 [8/9] - in /websites/staging/jena/trunk/content: ./ jena/ jena/about_jena/ jena/documentation/ jena/documentation/assembler/ jena/documentation/inference/ jena/documentation/io/ jena/documentation/javadoc/ jena/documentation/larq/ j...
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:46:01 GMT
Hi Paolo,

On 22/03/12 19:17, Paolo Castagna wrote:
> Hi
> Ian, please, let me know if the changes in jena-navigation.js to work with '-'
> instead of '_' in the HTML of the navigation bar on the left seem reasonable
> to you.
> I think that is a fix to the problem.
> I still do not understand how this happened though. My only hypothesis is still
> that somehow the markdown filter behavior has changed.
> A further improvement would be to make the jena-navigation.js more robust and
> work with both '-' and '_' in case that changes again.
> What do you think?

Thanks for looking into this. I've been dealing with some difficult
family issues, together with heavy day-job project deadlines, so my
bandwidth for Jena has been rather severely curtailed lately. I'll leave
it on my todo list to take a look at what you've done, but for now if it
fixes the presenting problem then that's good enough for me.

View raw message