From Paolo Castagna <>
Subject Re: Site: project team members page
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:22:51 GMT

Andy Seaborne wrote:
> On 22/03/12 08:31, Paolo Castagna wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I've noticed that there is not left navigation here:
>   <h1 id="quick-links">Quick links</h1>
> but elsewhere
>   <h1 id="quick_links">Quick links</h1>
> I noticed a "_"/"-" change (internal links not working) when I updated
> TDB recently but I assumed I'd just found an old bug.

I checked the TDB pages, they all have navigation bar on the left.
Is there any workaround to avoid this issue?

> Maybe some change and it only shows on republish?
> Could you experiment on staging and see what's what?

I can confirm that we have a problem with the website and as
we republish a page "_" become "-", example in staging:
This page was fine before in staging, now the left navigation
bar disappeared.

Left navigation bar is built in skeleton.html:
{% filter markdown %}{% include "sidenav.mdtext" %}{% endfilter %}

Maybe something has changed with {% filter markdown %} behavior?

This is currently my only hypothesis.

View raw message