From Andy Seaborne <>
Subject Re: tdbloader3 : time to incoproate in the codebase?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:37:27 GMT
On 09/03/12 10:18, Paolo Castagna wrote:
> Andy Seaborne wrote:
>> Is now the right time to incorporate tdbloader3 into the main TDB
>> codebase as "tdbloader3"?
> Package names:
>   - most of the code is in:*
>   - tests for the code above in:* (but
> src/test/java/ instead of src/main/java)
>   - command line is named tdbloader3 in the tdb.* package
>   - test for the command line is in tdb.* package (but in src/test/java)
> Data for the tests is in src/test/resources/tdbloader3 folder
> I am ready, shout if any of the above is not what you would expect.
> Paolo

Fine - personally I'd put it in com.hp.hpl.jena.* so its alongside the
other TDB code.  It may be a while before we can convert classes in TDB
(if nothing else, it takes time to process and work through the release
cycles).  But it can move around once in the codebase if it becomes
inconvenient under org.apache.jena.

View raw message