From Robert Vesse <>
Subject Deadline for patches for inclusion in Fuseki release
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 17:38:45 GMT

I know the release process is moving along so I wanted to check whether there was a deadline
for patches for inclusion in the Fuseki 0.2.1 release?

I've been working on a patch the last couple of days which enables GZip support so clients
can use Accept-Encoding: gzip and Fuseki will automatically gzip the responses if appropriate.
 I have some more testing to do on this and some related patches for ARQ which enable remote
SPARQL execution to use GZip and Deflate encoded results but I hope to submit this patch in
the next few days.

View raw message